Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Tuesday, TIme is flying!


 I don't know where yesterday went and I forgot to post Thursday's blog post. Kim should not have been taken off her ADHD meds due to her heart. That is all I can say.

I am worried sick about Slugs after reading Anne's post. I must call and get the news whether good or bad.

I have 4 wedding dresses to get done this week. Last week was a nightmare but I made it through.

Braunwyn was dilated to two yesterday so maybe bay will come sooner than later. Jethelyn is still having problems with her death threat client. He just will not give up harassing her even though his sentence gets longer and longer. Kids you love them and then assume their problems. 

I spent Saturday with Gaylord and it was lovely. He is coming to take me to lunch today when I should be sewing.  That man is a distraction I tell you.

Sissie is starting to do harder stuff in the shop which is lovely for me. But I really need to focus this week. I focused like crazy last week.

Have a dress pick up tomorrow and one on Thursday so I need to get my but to the machine.

Have a great and productive day!  Haven't said that in a long time, but I need to start saying it every day.

God is good

Kim.

9 comments:

  1. What have you heard about Slugs?
    A death threat? Oh my goodness, that is scary.
    Hope you get all the dresses done this week. Too much for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slugs was in the hospital for another 9 days due to a bladder infection. This sets back her recovery and PT.

      Delete
    2. I understand only too well about death threats. Luckily, it sounds like her nut case is currently locked up. Virtual hugs.
      Cindy in the South

      Delete
  2. I worth about Sluggy too. Please let us know if you’re able to speak with her and send her all our love.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try and call today if time permits. Tried yesterday and got interrupted. Realize it is a three-hour time difference.

      Delete
    2. I worry as well, tried to find Anne’s post but didn’t. If you can reach her please let her know we are sending her our love and prayers. Hilogene in Az.

      Delete
  3. Yes, God is good! And men are ALWAYS a distraction LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful lunch even though a man can be a distraction!

    ReplyDelete