Thanks for all the kind responses to my dilemma. I really think the Lil penpen was right. Some people just don't value my time, or my knowledge. I need to be firmer and I have a tendency to be a push over. I want people to like me. I think I am hard to like. This makes me paranoid. I am getting better as I age but old hurts and habits die hard.
I am almost finished with my last wedding dress, then I have shirts to shorten and a flower girl dress to shorten and some zippers to tackle. I will take in nothing new until we get back.
Sluggy has purchased my diet coke so I don't have to worry about that. It is a big worry! Now I have to worry about getting ready to go. What do I pack, how much do I pack? Where is my passport, my phone chargers, my meds, my brain. What are we doing with the dog, the cats, the chickens, who will water the flowers? So much to think about. Ugh!
But I am so excited to see Sluggy and her husband. I know we will have fun and lots of laughs and see so many great things. I can hardly wait.
Money saving madness Sept.16th-22nd 2018
1. Ate all meals at home, but one
2. Used food from pantry and freezers for all meals cooked
3. Used onions, squash, tomatoes, peppers out of garden
4. Utilized wax wraps and bowl covers for food storage to prevent using plastic.
5. Made 4 loaves of home made bread, one to give away and 3 to eat. They are gone so we must like it.
6. Fed all food scraps to the chickens.
7. recycled egg cartons from friends in exchange for free eggs.
8. Accepted bread bags from friends for rug project.
9. bought only necessitates at store
10. paid attention to receipt and saw where I was over charged for an item, store reimbursed me over $10.00 and I was able to get item free as was their policy.
11. Helped little sis rearrange her kitchen as she bought a new full size fridge. So I will get my small fridge back and I will also get her and mom's small chest freezer. I have never had a freezer and I am excited about it. I will deal with this when I get home. I am so excited.
12. Used coupons at Joanns for items needed
13. Took Lil sis to get fabric to recover her dining chairs and decided we needed to do new valances in dining room, so helped her save money.
14.Flipped the collar of another shirt for hubs.
15.Used leftover wedding things to fix a wedding dress, allowing me to charge accordingly.
What have you done this week to save money?
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.