Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Wednesday, Yesterday was crazy!


 In that order please Money and food.

The shop was crazy yesterday, and I have to admit I was a little over scheduled.  Why I do that to myself I don't know. It is the ADHD in me that does it.

Sissie was shocked when she saw the shop today as at least 25 hems came in yesterday plus many piles.

I am almost done with a wedding dress and have suit coats to get done today. Can't say we are running out of work, and I was so excited because on Monday I thought we might be running out of work. I just can't catch a break can I.

Took the Missionaries out to dinner along with Kelsa and Signe'.  It was good but I was off and did not eat much.  That was okay leftovers went to Nathan. 

I have Gaylord coming over for meatloaf this evening. I defrosted burger on Sunday, and it needs to be cooked up. Have to figure out what else to add. Potatoes and a vegetable. Should I have a dessert? If so, what? I just really don't want to think about it right now.

Did a little decluttering this morning and have a laundry basket of things to go to good will.  It is that time of year where I am not wearing sandals anymore and the master closet shoes must be flip flopped.  This leads to me looking around at what I have accumulated in the closet and saying goodbye to that which just not bring me joy. I figure if I do a little every morning it will help.

Do you switch out your closet for the season?

God is good,

Kim

10 comments:

  1. Here's hoping for a more peaceful day today! I do not swap my shoes. I keep my daily wear shoes (workout shoes, sandals, etc) in the garage in our bench storage. Then I keep my nicer shoes in our closet, in their original boxes for storage. It's California & the weather is nice for a lot of the year, so I get a lot of mileage out of my sandals. - Hawaii Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I order a newer pair of danskos from posh mark every year. I trash my sandals.

      Delete
  2. I don't have so many shoes that I swap out - they are all lined up together.
    You know the answer to being swamped - just say NO sometimes!! It is an acceptable answer. Take care, you try to do too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't switch out the closet. Although small at 5x6f for two of us, it is not full. I'm not fond of clothes or shoes but the Law says I must ;-) I wear stuff to death-used to make Mom crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I do have a lot of clothes but find I wear the same things alot.

      Delete
  4. I would switch out my closet for years, but now with me having gone through everything and given away, or cut up what didn't fit I can actually keep everything in one closet.
    Hope that today is slightly slower for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go through my closet again it is crazy.

      Delete
  5. I have a pretty large walk in closet which is full (Because I share it with TheHub who occupies 2/3 of it) I changeout my clothes but I do it in increments. It is still hot here but the clothes I will not wear again (they look too summery) are put up. I have not brought any fall/winter clothes downstairs yet. It's still too hot for them.

    ReplyDelete