Last week was productive but busy and this week will I hope be a little less. I was quite tired this weekend and slept long and hard night times. I needed it. Right now I really need to do a go through the house. The dog has torn up one of his toys all over the basement and the shop is a mess again, laundry is backed up, let's not even talk about the ironing. The car is full of costumes which hubs will help me return and then I really need to finish paying the bills. Shame on me I only paid the ones that were due. That is a bad habit of mine.
|Spritz cookies from he*l|
Hub's has a man cold if you know what that means.....
I love this tart pan that has a bottom that pops out. I bought it at Joanns last year. Actually I bought two 70% off. It is so easy to cut the caramels perfectly plus great for pumpkin and lemon pie slices.
I don't know why I feel so frustrated and behind. I just have to calm down and breath. I am going to get into the shop today and get at least 4 zippers replaced and mend and press a dress, and hem some jacket sleeves. I do have a Bridal fitting on Wednesday. There is not a huge amount to do in the shop but what is there must be done. I also want to get something made up for my Sissie so I can mail her box.
8. quit stressing there is nothing to be stressed about.
Monday money saving madness:Dec. 2-Dec 9 2018
1. Did not go out to eat at all.
2. free meal at church
3. picked up cookie tins at second hand store .99 a piece.
4. made several batches of cookies with pantry supplies bought at rock bottom prices.
5. Used clothesline for heavy laundry with touch up in dryer.
6. Made a bridal veil with scraps for about .60 charged bride $60.00 so made money
7. found money (finally .11 cents)
8. cashed in pig bank for $157.88 for the year!
9. went to Albertsons multiple times for butter 1.99 a lb limit one.
10. Used coupons at Joanns
11. Filled up car in Kamiah where gas is .65 less a gallon. Yes .65 cents! worth the one hour drive there and back.
12. Needed plates for cookies so used St Patrick day with a red napkin on top. Hey red and green it works!
13. Used and reused parchment paper for all cookies
14. reused older shoes boxes and things saved year to year to store cookies.
15. fed all food scraps to chickens they are laying like crazy. We are giving away eggs right and left.
16. reused older cottage cheese containers and tried not to cringe at the amount of plastic wrap I used this week. Ugh!
17. used up three boxes of jello, something we never eat.
18. wrapped and mailed Christmas gifts with paper bought at 90% off and then sat on boxes to squeeze it all in and save postage.
Okay I am off to get something done look at the time, Damn spritz cookie (*&^%$ fiasco) I must go dig through the garbage can. Fun times.....
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.