Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday a brand new week!

I ate so much yesterday I was sick!  We have so many left overs I won't cook till Thursday.  But I have a busy week ahead. It was warm and beautiful all day, by evening the rains came. 

Out My Window:

It is cloudy and cold again.  We still have not planted the garden.  This must be done next week, as I go into rehearsals for a May show and I won't be able to do it until the end of May. Just wish the weather would co-operate!

When I went to turn in bill for last show to sponsor, I realized that I had put out over $1000.00 in expenses!   No wonder I am behind.  This really adds up.  I am looking forward to the check so I can get things back to square -1. We don't ever go to square one in the house always in the negative!  I need to meet with the TV station today to set the commercial for Sleeping Beauty.  The poster is done and it is perfect.  I have the best artist and web man available.  I am so lucky and he is so talented.  Most of our costumes are in and we will start to send bills home today.  I have at least two dresses and a suit to finish so I must get started.  B starts her new job today so we are excited.

I hope to have the Truck paid off by the end of the week! 

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment