- Go to Joanns to get trim to finish last apron
- Dust and clean Family room
- Change sheets on guest room bed
- sweep out garage and straighten shop
- clean and straighten kitchen
- make a last minute list for Thanksgiving dinner to give to In-laws
- Pay #$%@ bills and straighten desks (Wasn't this on the list last Monday?)
- Make 10 pot holders, (I have all the stuff and left overs form aprons, they will look cute in the pockets)
- Finish an sewing in the shop
There you have it. the list it is official.
Out My Window: Okay, you can not see the back yard due to the leaves, it is time to rake. My father-in-law will kick my husbands butt out there I am sure.
I am going to get dressed and get busy, because I usually sit around reading novels and eating bonbons. I will report on the progress of my list later. I have had 4 phone calls during this post for sewing, money, money money, I know you are the root of all evil but I love thee.
Have a great and productive day!