Please look at the post before this and give me your opinion on the poster for the upcoming show. No, I did not do it, it is done by my Web-site designer. I give him the photos the info and then kind of what I want. Then he does is magic.
We also lost Judy which is really depressing, hopefully she will be back soon. I can't imagine blogging with out her.
So here are my February goals for my no-low spend challenge.
1. Track every penny spent (yes I did this last month and it was he#@)
2. No eating out without a gift card.
3. Plan meals at least meat so hubby can cook.
4. Get to dollar store early for Valentine cards.
5. Make homemade valentine short bread to save on gifts.
6. Fund all savings options and then pay debt down. If CC get minimum oh well, do not over pay and then use card.
7. I have no big saving goals for the month as we have 3 birthdays and 2 moves and extra yearly bills.
One day at a time, pay day is tomorrow. I took a salmon and some chicken out of the freezer. But we have very little meat left. I think tomorrow I will clean out the freezers. They are both small but I really need to see what I have and get rid of the burnt stuff. Oh Carla see what you have done?
Okay here is the before picture of my junk drawer:
Now how can you find anything in that mess let alone close the drawer?
This took less than 10 minutes. Thanks Carla!
Well I have to set up a budget today and pay some bills. I also need to sew and go to a rehearsal at the High school, then I teach tonight but it is an easy night.
I was able to add $5.00 from soda sales to the piggy banks last night! We are going to be rich next December.
Out My Window: Grey and warm, but kind of gloomy. I will be happy it could be cold.
Have a great and productive day! Pray for Judy!