Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday, wow did that weekend go by fast or what?

     Hubby and I walked a parade route with friends and a political candidate.  It was fast and furious.  We were all gasping for air by the time we were done.  Funny those parades were easier 20 years ago.  But it was a good laugh for all of us.  All three couples involved used to run the parades with our girls when they were in band and dance teams.  Kids are grown married with kids of their own so we had to do the work our self.  Pretty funny as 20 years has taken it's tole on all of us.  We thought we were so young and in shape, what a joke.

     Hubby and I then went home and I weeded and blistered my hands badly.  I got the front flower bed done and hubby did the mowing.  My house is a dusty wreck, but I will do a pick up in a few minutes.   At least get the beds made and the kitchen straightened up, laundry started.  I start teaching at 3 today and it is also the 10th so we will see who has paid and who hasn't.  We get to start the make the parents pay tuition shuffle.

     I also have to come clean with a budget for debt pay off, but do not really want to know what I owe.  Immature but between the sewer and the plumbing, medical bills, loss of work, gas, gas, gas to get back and forth to mom's 3 times when she was sick, we are really back in the hole.  I also have a huge advertizing bill that comes once a year and I owe that.   But I have to put on my big girl pants and face the problem, because no one is going to do it for me.

     Out My Window: Beautiful, hot, but cooler at night.  Yard needs work!

     Trying to motivate myself to clean my house up, set up a budget, sew $150.00 worth of product and get to the studio blazing!  Okay I can do this, I think!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim


1 comment:

  1. Have a great day, & tackle all of the numbers as you can. Maybe getting everything together in one spot & coming up with a plan will help you feel more in control of the numbers. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete