Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday, sick with a cold!

Day 7 of not using a credit card.  Hey one week but I have caught myself twice.
$922.12 personal
? studio

     Last Thursday was such a crazy day and I posted about it Friday morning.  But I neglected to say that I did do a bit more cleaning in the loft at the studio.  I was able to take an old 1950's sofa down to our lounge area.  It is in good shape and not stained or dirty.  I also pulled down a desk and an old side table to make more room for costumes.  I  planned to get a sofa cover Friday.

     I sewed hard Friday and also took down all the Christmas decorations.  Now this was a job and a big job I was dreading  so I made a game out of it.  I piled all the sewing for the day in order of importance and due date, then I would complete one job and carry a box upstairs, fill the  box and carry it down stairs.  Then I would do the next sewing job (like sew 4 patches on a police sweater, call policeman to pickup) get a box and go upstairs take down all the nutcrackers and wooden ornaments.  Anyway by the time daughters arrived at 3:30 everything was downstairs except the Christmas tree. My sewing was also caught up. 

     I had been having trouble with my eyes burning most of the afternoon but I just put drops in a carried on.  Daughters and I went to studio and Wal-mart but I was not feeling well and had such a headache.  My eyes were very inflamed, so I just went to bed. Woke up Saturday with Hubbies cold that was centered in my eyes.  I put away all 10 of the Christmas boxes in the garage and hubby and daughter #3 took down Christmas lights and put away.  So Christmas is officially put away at our house.  We bought a few groceries and changed all the linens in the house so I do have a lot of laundry to catch up on but will do it while I sew today.

     I did not go into church on Sunday as my eyes were so inflamed Saturday and I needed to rest them, plus I did not want to spread my crap around.  I do feel much better today.  Still have not figured out the studio account, did not even pick up checks on Thursday or Friday.  Don't think my head was really on straight with my cold.  I had goals and I completed them but everything else was just blah!

     I need to get daughter #3 out to her sorority today or tomorrow, so I will be busy sewing and packing today before I go teach.  Busy day and I am already tired just thinking about it!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for you! You are always productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon--the crud seems to be hitting everyone these past couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Feel better soon, Kim!! Rest up!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete