Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday, getting closer

     Finally got the Snow White costumes done and some one spilled soda all over the Larger one.  Damn!  I took it home and washed out the skirt it is dry and I will iron it.  So I am down to my last 7 shadow costumes which are cut out!

   I have to complete a minor bride alteration first thing this morning and then on to costumes.  Must get to studio and pack up all props and take all set pieces and floor to theater tonight after rehearsal.  Last minute music and then get the program typed up.

     Still have costume fees out but I am being almost rude and very diligent.  I need to go into shop and figure out who has paid again as I have to pay the credit card bill  today so I don't forget.

     Just a hamster on a wheel!

Out My Window:  I think it might warm up today!

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment