Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday, I had fun yesterday

Studio $3.00
personal $13.12

     I had so much fun yesterday.  I had two little girls over to play.  One is a dance student from a large family.  The other is the next door neighbor girl.  I know that both can be a handful as they are smart and busy.  Parents just appreciate an afternoon off from an all knowing kid.  (I was an all knowing kid and there were two of us).  So we baked cookies, started dinner, fed the chickens, watered the plants.  I let them get out my ribbon bag and into my sequin and hair piece drawer( dance costumes).  They sat on the shop floor for 1.5 hours totally engrossed with headbands and hair clips and stuff.  Made their own fashionable hair do dads.  I altered three bridesmaid dresses.  Their conversations were so funny.  Then we wax dipped our hands and painted our nails.  We completed the afternoon by learning how to play Chinese checkers! It was a day of fun.  I sent home the cookies with them and just kept a few for us.

     I am really down on my money goal this week.  Even though I have been busy, some work has not been picked up and bridal dresses require more than one fitting.  So far my take for the week has been $200.00 not even close to $500.00.  I will have to get some groceries as we are almost out of meat.  I will also need money for gas.  But I will keep plugging along.  Don't have much choice.  Hubby got paid last night so I need to sit down and figure out what bills I will pay and which ones I will hold.

     Out My Window: Hot, but beautiful.  I actually weeded a little last night.  Hope to get more done this evening and weekend.  It just never ends.

     My two younger daughters are driving down tonight and treating me to a spa day on Saturday!  Boy do I need it. Personally I think they want to see how my medication is working.  Not fast enough..... okay I am going to be positive:)

Have a great and productive day!

Kim 

18 comments:

  1. What a fun afternoon! I wanna come over so you can babysit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everyone,

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via Whatsapp +12156195367 profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Services rendered include:

    * Refinancing Loans
    * Car Loan
    * Truck Loans
    * COVID-19 Financing Loan
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Farm Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Students Loan and so many others.

    For more info; Contact us via WhatsApp Number +12156195367 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    With Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties as we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic

    ReplyDelete