Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday,Brides, Brides, Brides!

     I am blessed with Brides.  They are coming out of the woodwork.  The problem is they all need to be done before I leave next week. I sewed like a demon yesterday and will need to do so today.  I thought later this afternoon I would go and get my nails done.  My Sissie has not called me and two of our childhood friends are at her place.  I am sure they are having fun without me!  I am here slaving away and they are having fun.  I can feel it...

     We are out of dog food and low on cat food, so I must make a Walmart run.  I also need to go to Jo-Ann's for a few items so will put those on my to do list.  Don't have any real plans this weekend, except yard work and catch up.  We still have a lot of clean up from the storm a few weeks ago and I plan to get that done.

     I did not clean the desk or pay bills yesterday so I need to do that today or tomorrow.  I need an award for procrastination because I am the world's best procrastinator. 

     Okay I can hear my sewing machine calling me.  I must bid you adieu and get to work.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment