Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday, lifes a blur

  I purposely left Hub's a nice salad and a steak thawed upstairs in the fridge and he did not see it and ate something else.  He is a dolt.  I have been so busy I have not been leaving meals and the guilt was getting to me so I took a few minutes to do this and he goes blind.  I told him he was an idiot.  Not very nice, but that is the mood.  Or I should say was the mood last night.

     Bride for this weekend picked up her dress and one of the brides maid dresses.  I fit another so it is done.  Now I just have to hem one more and do the hand work.  I have several pairs of pants to hem today and more police uniforms.  I have no where to be today before the studio so that is nice.

     Tomorrow I will leave for the wedding.I will meet two more bridesmaids that fly in, at1:00 will finish the dresses at the Wedding site.  Then onto my daughters to help plan her wedding .  We will attend on Saturday and then onto Missoula to get mom out of her house.  I hope to be home by Tuesday night.  So with this wedding out of the way I can concentrate on my daughters. Blah!  Too much I tell you.

     Yesterday met for lunch with dance parents.(former board pres. and his wife)Hashed out studio things.  It is coming along and I feel good about it right now.  Especially the buffer between me and the parents.  So nice.  By November parents should be able to pay on line and I will be able to have a separation from them and the money issues.

     I just realized I leave tomorrow for 5 days and I am not prepared at all.  Crap things just pile up and up.  Oh well, this too shall pass.  Time will continue and I will survive.  I need to get subs,  I need to pack, I need to leave a clean house.  Actually why? hub's will be here and that is a moot point.  SO I am not going to worry about that.  I will leave a house and my sisters and mom can forgive me.

     It is getting cold in the mornings, but is hot by the afternoon.  Love these days.

Have a a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I am exhausted by your life just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice and your physician may help you choose the best method of giving up smoking do not stay clear of dentistry because there is no need insurance policy there are various dental Illumi White care programs available to you can certainly look for a system that matches your family needs and it is affordable on the web additionally some dental practice places.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/illumi-white/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to hurt you that not-so-nice okay know the other says this one targets the oblique’s the less uh you chest again a lot of a body and then they will allow your lower body this all Alpha XTRM together the cut be cut down here and also help get shadow please sites like this sort like the down loses I was just doing something called hanging clocks I want to do.

    http://www.x4facts.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete