Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday, Moving along....

     Hub's is eating leftovers and I did not make it to the store yesterday.   So maybe I will make it today later in the evening.  There is a lot of meat thawed out upstairs so he has much to choose from, but I should get him some salad fixings.  Actually he could get his own.  What a novel idea, leave him a grocery list.  Hmmm.... thinking.  I truly think an almost 65 year old man should be able to go to the grocery store by himself.

     I was able to knock out quite a bit of sewing yesterday and now I cannot take anything in unless it is easy.  Like hemming.  I have plenty to do today.  One more bridesmaid dress to cut out for this wedding this weekend.  I ran out of lace.  The girlfriend who helped me yesterday in the shop offered to go to JoAnns and get what I needed thus saving me a trip.  See I am taking help, I am asking for help, and it is not that difficult.  I might get used to this.  Like having a girl Friday.

     So I have a full day ahead of me and help coming in, I hope to be able to accomplish as much as I did yesterday.  Just trying to keep an even keel.

     My dance students are so cute and funny, even though this schedule is kicking my butt I wish everyone could have my job, at least the teaching part, because I get so much joy out of my students.

     Mom is getting increasingly  nervous.  Some days she is upset, but most of the time she just wants this over and to be here and be able to rest.  She is slowing down.  She needs to sleep and be cared for by someone else.  That someone will be me.  Mom is very helpful when she is with me.  She putters around and does things that help.  I hope it stays that way.

     Well I am off to take the world by storm because that is what I do best.  Create chaos and stir things up.

Have a great and productive day.

Kim







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. moving services in studio city

    ReplyDelete