Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday, emergency bride. blah!

     Still in a funk but no time to feel sorry for myself.  Have a bride dress to alter before 5.  I don't think it will be too hard.  Just time consuming.

     Made it through the day yesterday.  Had a meeting about studio.  Good to have other opinions, makes me stop and think rather than steam rolling ahead.  Love that.  Like the Oh, really hadn't thought that way but you are right moments.

     I have officially lost 10 lbs.  Arthritis is flaring something miserable and I am trying to ignore it as much as I can.  I am sure this is contributing to my great mood as of late.

     I am going to finish a coat I am working on and then I am going to the bank to pay off my Sissie.  Then to the drug store and I am going to buy some tulips and some other early spring plants, just because I want to.

     I might even clean the downstairs, but maybe not.  We will see.

Back to the sewing machine.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

    

1 comment:

  1. I'm starved for colour too - my snowdrops are coming up but need to see yellow and pink and red and green! I'm hoping that spring will lift your spirits. Does mom like to do yard work??

    ReplyDelete