Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday, Yesterday was crazy

  Crazy busy in the shop yesterday.  I feel today will be no different.  Made mom an appointment for her tooth replacement.  I just found her glasses that she had lost.

     I have to put her to bed.  That is it.  No more letting her go to sleep when she wants and taking chances.  If I do I am the one that spends time looking for her things.  And I have so little time these days, with my very reduced schedule.  ( sarcasm)

     Stayed up late to clean kitchen finally got all of mom's Swedish bake stuff put away.

Have the spare bedroom piled with gifties I have purchased for little or nothing.  I need to organize the mess and get packages ready to send down south.  Also daughter coming this weekend, and I need to clean off the bed.

     Tonight I have class and I hope to finish all the numbers.  It is scary close to the show like three weeks.  I had better start kicking some butt. Mostly mine.

I tore the shop closet apart last week and it is still a huge mess so I had better get that cleaned up.  Ugh!  Also pay a few more bills as money comes in a dib and dab at a time.

Wouldn't it be nice to wake up with nothing to do?

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

6 comments:

  1. It is nice to wake up with nothing to do. Though by the time I've finished my coffee I have written myself a to do list. But if I don't get it all done it doesn't really matter. I am so glad to have that stress out of my life now that I'm retired. I get all keyed up just reading about all that you do. I don't handle stress well any more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I handle stress well but I hate it. Also I have really well.... no choice when it comes to mom.

      Delete
  2. There is no way you would be able to handle nothing to do for any length of time. You would go nuts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. I do like to be busy. But what about busy doing something I love, like reading, crocheting, hiking, traveling?

      Delete
  3. There comes a time when the child becomes the parent. I think it is now for you. Can you make her understand you cannot be stymied for the next three weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No and yes. I try and just do the best I can and laugh a lot. Cry a little to.

      Delete