Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday, On the road, quick post

      Can't seem to get my phone to download any pictures this morning.  I swear learning a new I phone is as much stress as moving. Okay finally figured it out, Blah!


     Now I can't figure out new blogger that was switched when I was moving.  Always something.  Anyway this light fixture which I priced at the expensive light store in town that only the snots will buy from was over $400.00.  It is way too large for this house.  So our wonderful nephew/cousin came and switched it out with a more suitable one.  He will take this one and put it in his very large open concept home.

     Well I have to go.  We are leaving for Nampa to pick up our other two grandsons. will be back in a few days.


Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.


Kim



















15 comments:

  1. Lovely to spend time withthe other grand children. We don't hear as much about them. Do they have an older sister as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No just the two boys. One is 9 and the other is 4.

      Delete
  2. Why are comments waaaay down here? I ask because this happens with mine, but mine are much further down. So, if you figure it out, I would like to know...lol. Try to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care and don't do too much. You can change your blogger back to what you had. I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking of doing that but eventually they will force us all to change.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kim!
    I hate the new Blogger.
    Using the old one until they force me to change! LOL
    Have a good weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not liking it much but have not used it more than once we will see.

      Delete
  5. Hav e a great trip. I am not a fan of the new blogger at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can switch back to old blogger,I did👌

    ReplyDelete
  7. End of August it will be required to change. After I figured out where the post button was (left top) I could pretty much figure the rest out... I do use a computer not a phone when online for blog or social media. Or even my email. Getting to see my 4 yr old great grandson and couple months old baby brother who was born during the pandemic on Saturday for a couple hours.

    ReplyDelete