Monday, August 2, 2021

Monday, crazy computer


 I have now called Sluggy 3-4? times and I am still not registered with the cruise lines.  Well I am but hubs is not, hopefully the young man who was helping me is going to call me back.  I do have other work to do today.  All I can do is shake my head.

Oliver's birthday was great, I was very tired after the party.  We took James back to his mom yesterday it was a 7 hour round trip drive.

Kelsa has an ear infection, but seems to be tolerant of it. Hubs has a very bad head cold (not covid) so he is a drippy cranky mess.  He does not do cold or allergy meds well.  I feel sorry for him but also want to strangle him.  No matter how patient I am he is still a grouch and he is usually such an easy going man.

I have so many things to get done today, I can't even begin.  But I do have to pay a few bills, that is mandatory.


I just keep telling myself one step at a time, it will get done.

1. pay bills

2. get cruise line crap figured out

3. try not to call Sluggy again as I do value her friendship

4. clean my kitchen

5. restore dining room 

6. clean family room

7. wedding dress

8. wedding dress

9. bridesmaid dress

10.wedding dress 

My frustration level at an all time high.  But I am just going to give up on the return phone call for now and get to work.

How many of you love getting caught in the phone tree of life?  Please put a # mark at the end of the comment.....

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.


Kim

4

14 comments:

  1. I have been known to turn the phone off (after work hours) for my sanity. Of course, I do not do that when I am on my "on call" week for work. I know lots of folks love to travel, but I find long trips very stressful both in planning and doing. I will only get on plane to see close family or for a medical emergency. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest you shout, scream (obscene things if necessary), stomp, and cry...and then go back to sewing. You will get the details worked out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but I did get the stomping and screaming part done....

      Delete
  3. So sorry.
    Hope your hubby feels better soon!
    Ugh on the phone tag. Hope you are able to get the cruise straightened out. If you log into your cruise account, does it show both of you registered? Seems like I had to put in all sorts of information when we registered, including passport. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEs but I have to merge hubs with my account as he does not do these things, and can't hear and has a very hard time.

      Delete
  4. Eek-travel planning should be part of the fun, not added stress. I hope you get it resolved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well so fr stress but I am sure it will get better. Covid is complicating things.

      Delete
  5. So sorry that the travel plans are not straightened out as of yet. Hope that it all comes together very soon. I understand about grouchy Hubbies. Mine is the same way when he gets sick.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean really? We got sick and took care of sick kids and did laundry and cooked and carried a baby inside us which was not too comfortable towards the end. Men are just.....men. You have to feel sorry for them.

      Delete
  6. It's good to hear that Oliver's birthday was great, but sorry to hear that
    Kelsa has an ear infection. I hope it heals quickly for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was here yesterday and she is doing much better. Little toad.

      Delete

  7. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete