So, because of all 3 of these I will have to work today. What a bummer. The shop is full and I have so much to do. It has already been busy today and it is not even noon.
I did get a lot of outdoor work done yesterday and that was nice, but indoor work suffered, as I did not do any. Sissie says I am slacking and I have to admit I am. But it is sure fun!
So today I will make a list, hoping this will inspire me to get things done. It has helped in the past. I have a pair of hunting bibs that need new zippers on both legs. I ripped the zippers earlier and then ran to Hobby Lobby to get new ones. These have to be done today.
So today:
1. Zippers in hunting bibs
2. shorten sleeves on a dress coat
3. put a godet in a dress
4. shorten a dress
5. make adjustment on a bridesmaid dress and press
6. possibly hem some pants
That is enough as some of these thigs are rather long and involved projects.
Sissie does so much of the easy work, and the things I do are just more involved. But I so appreciate her, as she makes my life so much easier. In fact, too much easier and I am not running around like a chicken with my head cut off. This has made me somewhat lax in getting my work done. I think I have worked under so much pressure for so long that when the pressure is not on, I just do nothing. But I tell myself I do nothing so well. When one has a skill one should use it, right?
Anyway, I am going to get something done today. Sissie will yell at me if I don't. She is such a task master. I think she forgets who owns this business.
I am off, and not just a little...
God is good
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment