- Age :53
- Bed Size: King
- Cats: 2 Chickens: 6
- Dogs: 1 Ducks: 2
- Essential start of your day: diet coke!
- Favorite color: Red
- Gold or Silver: GOLD
- Height: 5 ft 2 in
- Instruments: played clarinet in grade school, play the piano modestly(play for church)
- Job Title: self employed Dance teacher, seamstress
- Kids: 4 daughters
- Live: Idaho
- Mom's name: Donna
- Nickname: Miss Kim
- Overnight Hospital Stays: 8 or 9? appendix, foot surgery, child birth
- Pet Peeve: People with good financial means that don't pay their bills on time!
- Quote from a movie: "Have fun storming the castle", Billy Crystal, A Princess Bride
- Right or Left Handed: right
- Siblings: 2 sisters, two brothers (I am an identical twin)
- Time you wake up: 7:30 without an alarm clock
- Underwear: yes (I am LDS that should say it all)
- Vegetable you dislike: okra
- What makes you run late: Trying to do one more thing!
- X-rays you've had done: too many to count, I glow in the dark!
- Yummy food you make: I love to cook, and am quite good at it. Make a bang up chicken salad.
- Zoo Animal: Monkey ( don't you just want to fling poo sometimes?)
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Getting to Know Me
I found this list on homeownerby30.blogspot.com and I thought it was fun. So here are my ABC's of me.