Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday, Happy Father's Day!

     With both dad's gone I just celebrate with girls and hubby.  I will get hubby to call his dad this afternoon.  I took him out to lunch last weekend when I drove through.  The girls are here to cook dinner for their dad.

Menu:  Sweet potato fries, tossed salad, steak, shrimp and scallops.  Peach cobbler for dessert.

     I made a big breakfast, bacon, eggs, and french toast.  He will also get a couple of pieces of pie at church.  I think he will need to be walked after dinner.  (or rolled)

    Anyway have a Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Uncle Danny and Sissie B loves the boots, she will call you later to thank you.

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an all day food fest! Happy Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete