Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday, sleepy and cranky

1 month and 7 days without CC debt!
-125.25 personal account
-145.16 studio account


     I have been having trouble falling asleep the last three nights.  It is so aggravating.  I never feel like I truly go to sleep.  I am foggy and I have a cough and a sore throat.  So many kids at the studio are sick.  I have at least one go down in class every day.  It is a bug going through the community and I hope it goes through fast and stays away!

     I was able to get most of the things done on my list from Wednesday.  Still have the file system to set up and hope to do that today along with a few alterations.  I would like to make cookies for my Primary kids for Valentines day.  I also need to make a deposit today.  I am very broke.  I do not know how I am going to pay all the bills in February for the studio.  So I earmarked them and I will pay as money comes in the ones that have to be paid and then let the rest skate.   I used all of my slush fund money to pay the house payment and buy a few groceries.  I put $1000.00 toward our house payment out of the shop rather than $500.00.  I needed to do this to get us evened up in the checking account. 

     Now I must rebuild the fund to pay a theater charge and the Ascap fees.  I need at least $1000.00 before the end of the month and I know I can't take it from the studio.  Scary!

     As I am feeling so yucky I am trying to stay positive by completing small goals around the house.  Like come on Kim you can go up to the master bedroom and bring down the dirty clothes!  You can sweep and dust the spare bedroom!  You can do the laundry that is piling up.  I have this little cheerleader in my brain that is hounding me to get caught up around here.

     One thing nice about this blog is to go back to February of last year and realize that February is just a tight financial month.  Many extra expenses and I just have to get through it.  My biggest goal is to get through it with out debt.

     Out My Window: Overcast and icky out, kind of like my mood.  Hmmmmm......

I am off to move the laundry to the laundry room and maybe make a bed?

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. February may be a hard month, but you can pull through it. We'll be joining that annoying little cheerleader of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's me...how I've missed you! Another good thing about writing a blog is I bet if you went back to last Feb. you'd find out you were worse off then than you are now. While you're down in the muck it's hard to see the progress but step back a little and you'll see it.
    February is always a sucky month, thank goodness it's short! I've been on short term disability earning 10% less than I usually do so making ends meet has needed lots of creative thinking. And some sacrifice. Can you believe I'm making my own bread these days? And lots and lots of pots of vegetable soup (easy and cheap!) We have just about cut all meat out of our diets. There are always ways to cut back - cable TV may be next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing soo well without the credit card, Kim!! Hopefully February goes better than you expect and some unexpected blessings come your way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone necessarily lend a hand to make critically articles
    I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your website
    page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made
    to create this particular publish extraordinary. Excellent activity!
    Also see my web site - diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete