Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday, where did Monday go?

1 Month, 5 days no CC use.
Have no idea what is in the other two accounts will work on that today!


     We had a Super bowl get together with a few families on Sunday.  My team won.  I also really overate.  I mean really overate to the point that when I got up yesterday I was woozy and sick.  So I laid down and slept until the accountant called me at 2:05.  I would have slept through my teaching. I did not eat anything and went to teach.  I have an hour break between classes and I laid down on the sofa in the lounge and fell asleep again.  I was dreaming that I was late getting on stage for Swan Lake.  Running and running down this spiral staircase trying to get to the stage entrance but the stair case never ended.  When I woke up several of my dance students were standing around me laughing and Swan Lake was rehearsing in the studio.

    Hubby and I cleaned the bank and I still was not hungry finally last night about 10 p.m. I ate a little something.  Just too much food. I am still not hungry this morning.  I am so proud of my Hubby he has lost 13 lbs so far on his diet and exercise program.  I received a letter from Banner life and they will not even consider me for life insurance because of my arthritis, so on to the next company.  I may just be paying really high rates until this house is paid off.

     I have a bride coming over any minute now and I need to get my bills and desk cleaned up today. Set a budget up for February.  Many bills to pay this month and not a lot of money.  I did get payroll done yesterday and I was able to get out my I-9's to every one.  I do believe I have everything into the accountant now and I am waiting for the news.  I know I will get back enough to pay the State and it doesn't really matter as long as I don't owe.  The extra money will just go to debt.

     Speaking of debt, it sure is nice to know that mine is going down.  Even if it is a little a month it is going down.  I really like to be able to throw huge sums at debt but that had gotten me no where.  Just one month at a time and not adding debt makes a huge difference.  It is almost a peaceful feeling.  I can do this.

     Out My Window: Sunny and warmer, but still winter.

My Sissie is coming, my sissie is coming, Hooray!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. I rarely hope to break even this year too. But we are still missing two papers before we can file. It's so awesome that your sister is coming! Have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, Ravens fan here as well! Hope you're feeling better though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Conceive it may function best with dry/troubled dresses a "far-future pattern construct." fashion trends
    conduct a lot of a cleaning lady's psyche and buckler her eyes from the sun, but minimized the wheel spoke of the lip that would Drift the hat off in the current of air. Women languish for sumptuosity and if you are planning to surprise her this Christmas went into establishment under a debt encumbrance of close to �750m of debt.
    Feel free to surf my homepage fashion island

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting out of debt slowly. Like you, it was great to be able to throw a lot of money at a debt but that always left us scrambling for money (kind of two steps forward, one step back). The way you are doing it now is definitely better!

    ReplyDelete