Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday, whirlwind weekend!

  I do not like weekends where I feel like I ran all the time.  I just realized that the next 4 or 5 will be like that.  I will really need a Christmas break by the time is gets here.  I did however sneak in a nap between rehearsals on Saturday and a musical Saturday evening.  I also ate like a pig all weekend and my hands are so swollen, that now I have to be good.  Dang!

     I am sewing costumes all day today until 6 p.m.  I hope to get as much done as possible.  I am working on the Spanish Male dancer costume and then want to do the two maids.  If I can get those done today I will be thrilled. Tomorrow I want to do the toymaker.  Then I have Clara's dress and night cover.  I have a skirt for the lilac fairy  The Nutcrackers, uniform and a ton of alterations on core costumes.  One day at a time.  I also need to keep up in the shop.  Of boy what fun!

       Police man dropped off another jacket I will do that first and then get busy.  It is not like my life stops when I have a show to do.  But I do make people realize they may not get their things as quickly or not until after the show.  That is why I have worked so hard to get caught up.  Ha ha I just said caught up.

     I am going to make up some biscuits for dinner tonight and have leftovers from dinner last night.  I might make up a big old pot of clam chowder tomorrow.  I also need to make bread.  I will throw that into the mix of today.

Out My Window:  Sun is shining after a weekend of steady rain.  So nice.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment