Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wednesday, New Years Eve

     Really no plans for tonight  we will see how it all works out.  We had dance people over last night to watch the cut video and it was very good.  I had planned to serve pizza and at the last minute got lazy and went to a local pizza place.  They had $8.00/ 3 topping pizzas large size.  Now large is really the small we grew up with as everything keeps shrinking.  So I ordered 3 my final total should have been around $24.00 plus tax.  When I got the bill it was $54.00.  Why?  The reasons given were so incredibly stupid I can't even write them down.  Needless to say I left and went to the restaurant supply as I needed a large bag of yeast, and I also wanted to get some soda.  There I bought enough pizza toppings for anywhere from 4 to 10 pizzas.  Enough meats for at least 10.  Total with soda and large package of yeast, $42.56.  Came home threw together my dough let it knead in the mixer and divided up the toppings, some to freeze for later.  Anyway 2 extra large pizzas and many more to come.  I just have to get mad to get motivated.

     I was able to get most of my due sewing done, and only have 4 shirts to complete today.  I also have to make a trip to the bank to pay a bill and that is it!  Hooray, I am looking forward to the New Year.

     My Sissie's mother-in-law is in the final stages of Alzheimer's and we will soon be going to Missoula for a funeral.  So my plans to take over the dressers has been delayed. I am not making two trips in bad weather.  I feel bad for brother in law, it is hard to lose a parent, even when they have lost their memory of you.

     Gas is $2.15 here, can you believe that?  What a blessing and I will take it for as long as it stands.  I have many plans for the New Year along with ideas to make my life easier and better and I will post all about them tomorrow, so stay tuned and have a Happy New Year's eve.

     Out My Window:  It is very cold here but sunny and clear.  We are big babies and don't like it below 40.


Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Gas here today was $1.91! I will take it as well!

    I hope you have a nice New Year's Eve and that 2015 is everything you hope for and more! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas is still 2.45 here. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete