Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday, Too many loose ends

     I cannot believe I am leaving tomorrow.  I have so many things I need to get done.  Just small things that are bugging me,  I have decided to get done what needs to be done and forget the rest.  Trust me it will be here when I get back.

  I have one more dress to do.  Mom's taxes are done we will pick them up this morning.  I have been complaining so much I thought I would tell you a few pieces of good luck I had come my way.  I spend way too much time dwelling on the negative and I have way more to be thankful for that I ever realize and admit.

1.  We received a $348.00 check in the mail on a mistake from Hub's SSI.
2.  We over paid a medical bill by $27.11
3.   Hub's broke a tooth yesterday and he has no dental now as we can get our work done free with daughter.  (Cleanings) But major work we will pay half.  So I was expecting at least a $500.00 bill.  Turned out it was a crown that was under warranty so no charge!

     So all of these things help the financial picture.  I am hoping after I return from my daughters to be able to pay off something.  Now I am just excited to see a new grandson.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Have fun with your grandson! I am trying to be more positive as well and focus on the good things in life instead of the bad. I think it's helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice financial breaks!! You are indeed fortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. examine something that weave will love this cut he's like an omega-3 created it was the main caller Intellimax IQ here talking a tiny bit about omega-3 you know there's really basically two structures ever make it three out there we have the ethyl ester structure which is ethanol joined to the backbone and where the triglyceride molecule I think most .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/intelimax-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Nice...
    I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete