Good morning, it is going to be a great week I can just feel it. The sun is shining, although it is cool and the shop is full, my house is still a mess. but I can just feel positive vibes this morning and may those vibes stay.
Had a lovely Mother's day as my Lil sis's house. I took a long nap and she cooked dinner. Shrimp Alfredo, salad, bread and of course pie! Took mom to Macy's and bought her some really nice things from Twin and I. She has a tendency to wear the things she likes to death and I have to force her to get rid of things. She was happy.
Hub's bought me some new bib overalls, I was thrilled. I love me some bib overalls. He also took down a hedge in front of the house. So now both hedges are gone and I need to figure out what to plant in front. I worked in the yard for about an hour and a half on Saturday and got five large bags of trash out of the front yard beds. Can you believe that? The weather was really rotten this last weekend.
I was a lazy avoider and did nothing in the house, and I don't even care, I think it will still be there tomorrow and the next day and it will still be dirty. The shop should be busy today. I have a bride dress due out. It is a simple fix.
Monday Saving Madness
This was a weird week. I did not cook at all, and we did not go out except for Saturday.
1. Family foraged for food all week on what we had.
2. Went grocer shopping on Thursday, two stores. One I had a 57% savings and the other 71%. I used many free coupons from Albertsons monopoly game. Really just stocked up on fresh fruit.
3. Went to movies with senior citizen tickets.
4. Hub's took me out on Saturday and we split a meal the portions are so large.
5. decided to transplant existing hostas from yard to front hedge area saving over $100.00 in new plantings.
6.Used coupons at Joanns for sewing necessities.
Not such a stellar week as I was super busy and could hardly keep my face above water. But this is usually when I spend money foolishly. So I call it a great week. To busy to even make poor decisions.
Have a great and productive day!