Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday, looking forward

     Well I think this is going to just be a very nasty cold.  I was still running a fever again last night but I can bring it down and function with aspirin and meds.  I believe Hub's is getting the same cold. Great this means we are going down to his 90 yer old parents house to meet our daughter and the grand sons with a boat load of germs.  We can also spread it to all of our extended family at the 50th wedding party we are going to for Hub's Aunt.  There will likely be about 300 relatives there I am sure we can get this thing all over the US if we try.  We might have to stay home.  I have to screw up my face to swallow and I am so pretty.

     I have three Wedding dresses still hanging here pressed and waiting and likely they won't be picked up until next week.  I have "The pile ",which I will work on.  Then I am going to deep clean our cars and moms and pack and rest and see if the budget will allow me to make any payment toward my Quick Loan, but I doubt there is much there.  We will see.  Now next week will be a different story.  Happy thoughts.

 as I say to my students , "and off we go"


Have a great and productive day and a wonderful memorial day weekend.

Kim  

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling sick! I hope you feel better soon. Those dresses won't iron themselves... and trust me, I know that for a fact. I've got a few dresses sitting around that need to be pressed too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my best investments was a rowenta steamer. Worth every penny.

      Delete
  2. Get am antibiotic ASAP. This could kill 90-yr-olds! Just bring down the temp does not mean you cannot spread this germ.

    I just hate being sick when I need to do a million things now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a virus we checked I just hate being cruddy when I am going some where.

      Delete
    2. I think the doctor gave me something for a virus, forgot what. You work so hard! Good for you, but maybe a bit more rest would help you recover sooner. Yes, I know--no time to rest. When I was very ill, my doctor told me to go home and go to bed for three days in addition to shot and antibiotics. I burst out crying, sobbing. Two little children and an infant and uncooperative husband left me with no time to go to bed. You have wedding dresses! Hope you get well soon and feel better.

      Delete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. I know this sounds silly but you might want to stay away from the in laws and the party. No one that age needs to pick up anything that can be avoided by direct exposure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my thought too. But we will be careful wash hands and not over expose. Daughter is coming so mom and dad will ride in her car. I have a virus. Pain in the patoot.

      Delete