Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday, 2 days in a row, Wow!

 

Took my saved coins into bank today and I had $267.57 saved for Christmas mad money.  Yippee!

Book club is here tonight, and I still have two batches of cookies to do and the kitchen to clean. 

I did run a bunch of errands this morning and just realized 3 things I forgot.  That is my brain these days.

But I am feeling so much better about Christmas right now.  Just more positive, or maybe I just don't really care.  I am not sure which.

There is more to do in the shop right now than I realized, so I will have to hit that hard tomorrow, but I might have two kids here so who knows?

Anyway, off to get my chores done.  What about you guys?


Kim


14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing good and getting it done! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am trying, but I have let things go so bad that it is kind of a night mare.

      Delete
  2. Some days are hard but they won't all be hard forever. Breathe through the bad days and rejoice in the good ones. Give that Kelsa an extra lil' hug. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear you are doing better. Enjoy those good days, and know the hard ones will become few and far between. They will always be there. That is grief. Take care of you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your positive mojo continues! Enjoy your time with your book club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chores? Oh, yeah, Tommy gets them done when I lay them out for him. Right now, I am ill not lazy. Good for you! You will get it all done when it is time for things to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you twirling about ;). Happy kitchen cleaning! My condo is a wreck due to construction dust. But it is now painted and I have a dream of tile floors in the next few weeks, however there is dust everywhere. I did not have adequate compassion for you when you redid your kitchen. You mentioned the horror of the dust, I just hadn’t lived through it ;). Hilogene in Az.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a horror. But if you could see my shop, the garage and the car right now you would think horror....

      Delete
  7. You sound much more cheery today. I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete