Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday, I don't want to sew addition!!!!!


 Yes it has walked off and it does not want to come back.  It needs to but boy am I having a hard time convincing it that it is just for today.

I have two if not three wedding dresses I can complete.  Or 7 prom dresses.  I can't do both but really need to stick to wedding dresses to get quota done by the time I leave,  It is just that Prom dresses are due out next week.  So eenie, meenie .....

Okay still do not want to sew.  Now what do I do!

I can make a list and ignore it.  Or I can make a list and do it.

Decisions, decisions.  So hard.

Okay dresses won, as in less hand work.  

So 

1. purple hem

2. rust hem

3. pink hem and make a slit

4. navy blue darts

5. peach/hem

6. purple sleeves and godet

7. grey hem

I think that is doable.  But really need to finish a couple of wedding dresses.


Argh!!!!!


Kim 

21 comments:

  1. Looking at the cross off's on your list Kim - it looks like you are managing to plough through those dresses. If anyone can do it - you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lines through your list. I have no idea of your rate, but whatever it is, make sure it's enough for your worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prom only comes once. Well, a wedding should only be once, but you know how that goes. I always hated sewing that I felt was pressing me to sew. Somedays, it is just that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I just know that by the time I have gotten this typed today, you have managed to get those wedding dresses done and dusted.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, you knocked off a BUNCH of them! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually got them all done and the wedding dresses I was shocked.

      Delete
  6. You are making fantastic progress! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe you should cut down on the amount you take on at a time when you know you have so much "family" stuff going on also. When is retirement ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done even if you did not want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone left a comment on the Thursday post...I was a dancer...all I read before it disappeared. Was that you? If so, can you post the comment again?

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEs I was a dancer. All through high school and college and then taught forever. Nutcracker here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good point on retirement above. Whats the plan on that???

    ReplyDelete