Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday, I am doing it


 Thaks for the lift up I so needed it. Life is just hard and I have a bad case of the I don't want too.

My neighbor just text and she is sick, so I ran over saltines and cold 7up, as she is not keeping much down. Poor darling. 

It is all about watching out for each other, isn't it?

 What a great group we have here. 

I got everything done yesterday I wanted to in the shop.  Realize that I can only sew for about 4 hours before my joints give up and start screaming.  They love to scream.  Little buggers.

I worked for about 2 hours in the rock and then went in search or cardboard to put under ground cover I am laying.  I got a huge pile at Home Depot.

But my shoulders and wrists were so sore, and I keep thinking I will eventually get stronger, and things will not hurt as bad, but so far other than really improved arm muscles, I am still so sore at night.  AGE.....?

SO today I will do wedding dresses and then if I can get two of them done before 2 I will do three more prom dresses.

I still have wedding dresses coming in for June and I am telling them I will not get them done until I get home from Sissie's as I have 9 that I want to get done before I leave.  That is a lot of pressure, but at least the prom will be over.

Back to the Salt Mines


Kim

16 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Do you have any updates on Sluggy? She hasn't posted in two weeks and I was concerned about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is on a trip? Cindy in the South

      Delete
    2. I was wondering about her too! heatherruark

      Delete
    3. Sluggy is on a European cruise! I would love to be able to hate her because of it, but I just can't

      Delete
    4. Slugs is infact in Europe. Go ahead and hate her Anne.

      Delete
    5. Oh, thank you for letting me know. I was concerned about her.

      Delete
  2. You do have a good tribe. Isn't that the best???

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hands would be screaming at me if I did your handwork. You're amazing. Remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine my life without my friends (my BFF sister & my BFF college roommate). I really, really can't imagine it & feel so lucky. I also have a lot of local friends & I adore them, but my sister & my BFF talk me off the ledge, keep me sane & are just always there for me. So happy you have people in your life who are your tribe! (Hawaii Planner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a tribe is a huge gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Age? I scoff at that__until I look in the mirror which unfortunately does not lie.
    Take care of yourself and pace the little time you have left before you go to Sissie's.

    ReplyDelete