Thursday, July 30, 2026

Thursday, where have I been?


 Here is a picture of Signe' and Kelsa backstage during Mid-Summer Nights Dream. This was taken last spring, but I just received it. They had to stay very quiet backstage. I think Signe' played peas blossom and Kelsa was a baby fairy. She would get more tired as the show went on and always ended up asleep in her mom's arms at curtain call. But she loved being on stage.

What had I been doing? I really don't know. I have been sewing and it seems that I have clients at the time I usually blog, so I get behind with my day and then I don't sit down and so the thing.

Also, Signe' was so sick last week with food poisoning. She was with me for almost 4 days. She ended up in the care center on I.V.'s It caused a bacterium in her gut, so ended up on antibiotics. That just took a lot out of me. Let's not talk about came out of her....

Then I went to Braunwyn's to set up her closet nursery. I was there for two days. It went together pretty easy; it was organizing the clothes that took time. 


Here is a picture as you look into the closet. The little swing will be out in the front room when the baby uses it.


Here is the changing table I purchased off of Facebook marketplace. Braunwyn loved it. We destroyed the house getting this done and I think I spent more time cleaning up the mess we made than actually working on the nursery. It was fun!  We have a month to go now and this grandma is excited!

How is sewing going you ask? Blah! I am getting really tired of sewing and that is not a mature attitude when you run a shop as busy as mine. But I will persevere, because that is what I do.

Went out to a nice dinner with Gaylord on Tuesday night and met his brother and sister-in-law.  They are lovely people. I think they are a little shocked that he has some kind of relationship as he has been single for 13 years. We are going to get together this weekend for dinner here. I will get to pull something out of my overstuffed freezer.

I would like to get a wedding dress done today and start on another. Still have August dresses to do but I think I am down to 1 or 2. Then onto the September.  I have to get those done before the baby comes. THAT SHOULD HELP WITH MY MOTIVATION WHICH HAS BEEN IN THE TOILET!!!!!!

So, what has been going on in blog land? Anything good or bad. Do I want to hear the bad? Of course I do. We must all cry together.

The machines are calling...

God is good

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment