I can't really think of any toxic thoughts right off the bat, but I can come up with several strategies not to get anything done.
Yard man and the spray company met with me yesterday and they are going to come and hand seed and fertilize after the lawn is mowed really short. Gaylord will come today and mow lawn down to a nub. If this does not work, they will dig it up put down new topsoil and start again. All I can think of is the time and water wasted. Water is so expensive here.
I sent the foreman a nasty gram this morning about the fence if no action Nate and I will be going to the farmers house for a discussion. Isn't my life exciting? Not!!!!
Yesterday I was lazy, I just needed a day but today I will have to produce something. The shop was very busy yesterday. I was just not busy in-between clients. Braunwyn came and took the kids to the pool about 2 and then Signe' came by after her shift at the free clinic. She was supposed to work until 2:30 but they kept her there until 4:30. So many people need dental work, and they pack in as many as they can and then get behind. She knew this was the scenario. We always prepare for a late shift.
I just went out and did poop patrol and then picked up all the dried cattle poop from two weeks ago. Just think the pioneers burned that stuff.
I picked a rather large bowl of green beans on Sunday and then the kids ate all of them raw. All I could say is well at least they will be regular.
Today I have to fix a fox stole for the tribe which is rotten and I don't know if it can be fixed. It is part of a ceremonial dance dress. The things I get myself into. Then I have 4 bridesmaid/mother of the bride dresses to alter before I start on wedding dresses.
Let's see how much I can get done!
Joel's sister called and the lawyer has been paid her final bill on mom's estate, and we should receive our chicks within the week. It has taken a long time to settle.
Well wish me luck today. I really need to produce.
God is good
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment