Do you ever have days like this? Where anxiety takes over? I do, but I still try and get something done.
Was not very successful with the list yesterday, but in my defense the hunting bibs were time consuming and then the tux coat had to be done by hand. When I got to the dress, a bride came to pick up. It was my last Bridal dress for the season!!!!!
She had a large bosom and needed the spaghetti straps removed and larger straps put on. This had to be done while she waited. We had difficulty making the straps lay the way I wanted so it took time and by the time she was done, and I was satisfied it was late in the afternoon. So, the list will continue on today! That is okay you just have to roll in this job most days.
I still have 4 wedding dresses in here, but they are for later in the month and just came in and one for November and one for December. I will not count those as my wedding season. It was nice to see the last one go.
For those of you asking about our Sluggy. She is doing somewhat better. As in she started asking for food, and they had taken her off most medication and had removed her feeding tube. The 8 solid months of vomiting has abated, and she is able to eat small amount without getting sick. So even though she is still on hospice she has been moved to a lower medical demanding area. But we are still a long, long way from better. All prayers are needed. But I am telling you she weighs about what I weigh and is a fraction of herself. Although she has consistently lost weight over the last three years, she is now on the thin side. Of course, not being able to keep down solid food for 8 months will do that to you. Her sense of humor has returned and that is a joy to behold.
So today I will continue to work on the list from yesterday. Life goes on at Kim's house.
The weather is supposed to turn on Saturday, so we will see. It is still getting quite hot here in the afternoon.
God is good
Kim
I'm glad to hear things have turned around for Sluggy. Being sick like that sounds miserable. I'm taking HRTs, which are helping with the hormone/menopause induced anxiety, but it definitely still lurks a bit in the background. - Hawaii Planner
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Chris who comments on Sluggy’s blog. Thank you for giving an update on her, I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update on Sluggy. All progress is good! Poor thing has sure been through the mill. Continued prayers.
ReplyDelete