Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday, internet down

     I got up to blog yesterday and our internet was down.  So frustrating.  But it is stupid how much we depend on this service that did not even exist 20 years ago.  I actually think it is older than that but when the world wide web really took off about 20 years ago.
    
     I am very busy in the shop and trying to adjust to the schedule.  Very tired is all I can say.  I was able to get through the week end without spending a ton of money.  We went out to breakfast and paid the young man who mowed the lawn.  That was it.  I paid daughter who taught dance yesterday.  We stopped to get Hubby some fruit and spent 16.57 at fruit market.  So I am still trying to keep track of my spending. 

     I have not figured up studio tuition yet as I have more students coming in every day.  I will be ready to do this by the end of the month.  I think we will be okay and on track for some payoffs by next June, but no promises.  Just slow and steady.

     I really need to sew a great deal today.  Many, many bridesmaids dresses and formals for homecoming.  Just so much to do.  I am done teaching tonight at 6:30 so that will be an earlier night.  Last night I was not out of the studio until 8:30 and still had to clean the bank.

To do list:

1. make deposit
2. put away laundry
3. figure out dinner
4. sew, sew, sew
5. balance checkbooks


     It is never ending, I am sure glad I had a few weeks in August to veg.

     My mom's health is causing our family stress.  She is just not handling things very well right now and she is so independent she will not let us tell her what to do. Stressful to say the least.

Out My Window:  Still reaching 90 everyday here and is supposed to continue through the week.


Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment: