Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday,

     Sure glad I made that list in yesterday's blog as all I did on the list was sew.  But at least I got that done.  I have to get several big things done today.  Hem dresses, replace zippers.  I was very busy yesterday and so much more work came in that I am now behind.  Story of my life.

     I am going to make a deposit and balance the books today before I sew a thing.  If I start in the shop I will never get to the desk.

     I am going out to lunch with a friend at 11:00, I plan to be done with the books and well on my way through a few projects.  I don't have to be to the studio today until 4 so that gives me more time.  I  only have to stay until about 6:30, then I will come home and try to catch up where I left off.  Glad to be busy, I need to pay the house payment and I am short about $300.00.  I can get this by Friday. But my truck also has the empty light on so there goes, $60.00 and Hubby will need gas tonight so there goes another $40.00, I guess that $100.00 in cash I took in yesterday will not last long;)

     The first part of this month has gone so fast because of the studio and I hardly know what day it is. So I am a little dingy.

     We need to buy a lawn mower so My next big goal after the house payment is to save up at least $400.00 from the sewing shop to buy a new lawnmower.  I want Hubby's overtime fire money to go back in the emergency fund.

     Ugh! money!

Out My Window:  88 to 90 everyday, but beautiful outside.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment: