Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, up and at'em

     I will pay all the little left over bills today that Hubby's last paycheck does not pay.  Then all I have to do is make the car payment and pay the tithing at the end of the month.  Just having them out of the way is freeing and now that I am on budget billing for utilities it will be easier to budget next months bills.  I am excited to see where my internet, cell service and utilities go down.  But my life insurance goes up at the end of the month.  It goes up by $15.00 a month.  It is  term policy and I will keep it until the house is paid off.  It will go up every year.  I cannot get another policy so I must bite the bullet.  I think I will be getting at least 4 new student tonight and that is great!  Every added student adds tuition and that helps so much.

     I have a meeting tonight with the Civic Theater about next years Nutcracker.  It is hopeful that with this contract I will be able to wipe out the studio CC.  But I don't want to get ahead of myself and then feel defeated.

     I am going to my mom's this weekend for the three day holiday as I don't teach and I don't have the bank.  I can come home on Tuesday or even Wednesday if I wish.  Mom wants me to really clean out her kitchen cupboards and I want to attack her bedroom and bathroom.  We might even be able to do a little work in her basement.  Sis and the friends did so much after I left, so I will just see what needs to be done.

     There is quite a bit of sewing for me to get done today, so I had better get to work.  I have to be at the studio at 3.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Wow, is it really Thursday?! Time flies. I think that'd be awesome if the contract works well and you can pay off the studio CC. And start the summer with it low or paid off. And wow, you will be busy during this "holiday"! Don't work too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think cleaning out cupboards, cleaning a bathroom and a bedroom constitutes a holiday but at least it will be a change of scene. Yay for new students!!

    ReplyDelete