Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday, late post...

     Up and busy today.  The days this week have been a blur with so much to do.  Hub's and I pass like ships in the night.  I saw him leave the pit of the theater and wave at me, that was our only contact besides one text message.  I will be teaching when he gets home this evening and then on my way to Post Falls to meet daughter.  I have left out his concert clothes and left him some homemade chicken knefla soup on the stove.  He can also have bread.  I plan on coming home tomorrow afternoon late as I have a rehearsal at the studio at 5:30.

     I really, really need some sunshine! I really, really need a nap!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I don't know how to manage to squeeze a post into your day! I'm waving too...!!

    ReplyDelete