Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday, flaring, dang....

        Woke up last night about 4:30 with my hands flaring terribly.  Now what is that all about?  I have been really sewing a lot the last two days, but really? Hopefully this will go away.

     I made 4 loaves of bread yesterday and added oatmeal, sliced almonds, poppy seeds, toasted sesame seeds, and some other seeds I had, can't remember.  I really liked the crunch it added to the bread. Also made a nice big meatloaf that will last a few days.

     Shop was extra busy, I felt like I was getting to the bottom of things only to have more added.  I will not complain as I need the work.  Actually I needs the money:)

     Have had several requests to start writing about my life again and will start Twin posts after the Celtic Show.  My problem is when I start writing I don't want to stop and I don't have  that much time to devote to it right now.  I feel like blogging is so narcissistic, who wants to read more of that?  I find others lives fascinating and mine mundane.  Could it be others feel the same way?  Well I guess so, but still my thought is get a life.....  I will quote the old  (okay young and beautiful) Sluggster, "Don't Read this it's Boring".  Can't skip that blog find her life fascinating.

     It is Saturday and next weekend will be hell, so I need to get something done today.  I have no plan.  I do have to attend a Wedding reception late this afternoon and I will be going to the closing performance of Oklahoma this evening, but what to do with the rest of the day?  Cleaning house could be an option, although a boring one, no matter how many dust bunnies I can see!

     I really do need to clean out the fridge and I do need to go to the grocery store and also make a deposit, perhaps pay a few bills, while I am at the bank.  Hmmm... the choices...

Out My Window:  Cool and overcast, where is the sun?  If this was a sunny day I would be out rolling in the grass or cleaning a flower bed, or drooling over plants at home depot. 

    Okay, I need to get dressed, do my hair and makeup and get to work, maybe I will take a nap.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim


2 comments:

  1. Don't stop blogging. Can't wait each day to see what your up too but look after yourself
    Sylvia from Northern Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right...I consider my life boring but have SO enjoyed reading about your adventures growing up and all the different places you lived. Don't stop! I love reading about everyone's story- everyone has a fascinating story to tell whether they think so or not. We're all unique!

    ReplyDelete