Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday. you win some, you lose some...

     Spent most of the day working on 3 wedding party dresses, bride and two bridesmaids.  Major alterations on one.  Two dresses still have to be tweaked, but at least they are easy tweaks, just aggravating because I want them gone!  I waited to steam them until 10 last night as it was 102 outside and I did not need the heat in the house.

    Hubs is out mowing the lawn before it really gets hot, and I stayed up last night until 4 a.m. just could not sleep, plus I had baked a batch of bread that did not get done until about 12:30.  I did not want to heat up the kitchen until it cooled down outside.

     I am really tired today, so might take a nap later.  I also need to go get my nails done, but I can't convince myself to clean up and go do that, probably because I only got 5.5 hours of sleep last night, made myself get up.

     My shop and the laundry room need love desperately and I need to contact mt ballet mistress about dance on Monday. Blah!

Have a great and productive day as I don't think mine will be too productive!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. My husband mowed our lawn at 7.30 am this morning... It's just way too hot outside...

    ReplyDelete