The shop was really busy yesterday. It will be very busy today also. My studio books are a mess and I need to really check in with my teachers and get my enrollment sheets up to date. I have info on all of my new students but old ones are somewhat lacking. So there is another primary goal. Blah!
Fall is here and the leave colors are awesome. We have whirly gigs everywhere you look outside and Hubs is going to have to start raking. The sprinkler man was here yesterday and blew out the system. Weatherization is done. Water bill will go down, speaking of water bill, I had better go pay it. I had better go pay all the utility bills and other bills for the month. First I have to make a deposit.
Here is my list for the day. Are you ready? (because I am not.....)
6. pay bills
7. Switch summer clothes for winter clothes in closets
8. Go through shoes and dis-guard ones not worn
9. Go through closets and dis-guard clothes not worn
10. clean out drawers in master bedroom
11. clean under sinks in master bedroom
12. clean out drawers in spare bathroom
13. clean under sink in spare bathroom
14. sew a few items for Monday!
Out My Window: Beautiful and chilly, chickens are laying well. Too well actually!
Have a great and productive day!