Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday, more sewing

     I am trying to catch up around here and no one is helping me.  Of course the work is nice but overwhelming.  The police brought me 15 coats yesterday to remove the patches.  Then new coats will come in to replace the patches.  I am trying to keep my head above water.  Last night hub's and I watched TV and he helped me remove patches so today they can pick them up.  They just take up too much room in the shop.

     My mom wants me to come get her in the next couple of days and I don't want to as she is not doing what is good for her, but I will probably cave as I can't stand to have her suffer even at her own hand.

     Last night I hit a good sale at Joanns and got a lot of the fabric for Nutcracker costumes. I have several one of a kinds to make.  Trying to get the poster and advertising out but I am getting too much help from daughter and teachers.  It pays to just do these things alone, because no one agrees. Getting a little frustrated.

    One day is running into the next and I am tired!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Well that was nice of hubby to help out :) What's up with mom? Maybe she knows she needs to be around you to keep herself on the straight and narrow?

    ReplyDelete