Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday, I want to stay home for a while!

Bacon, lettuce, tomato,avocado sandwiches when we got home as we needed to use up these items.  I am not sure if I am going to make corn chowder or white chicken chili for dinner tonight.

I managed to get to Missoula and back for 4 days on the cash I had.  No shopping or adding anything to my nest.  We came home with 5 pieces of furniture less than we had before.

   I just want to stay home for a while.  I feel like all I have done the last 2 months is take long car rides.  When you consider that we went to Southern Idaho twice and Missoula 3 times in the last two months I have been on the road a great deal.  Just sick of it I tell you.  May I not have to travel far for a while.  Gas is down to $1.89 at some places around here so I don't have to complain about cost.  Just cost in time.

     Woke up with a killer headache this morning, but I took two headache tablets immediately and it seems to be subsiding.  I have so much to do today, my shop is out of control and I know I have many more things coming in today.  This is what happens when you have been a lazy slug like I have and have taken off so much time from really sewing.  I will hit the machines after I clean up and stay there until I go teach dance tonight.  I also need to call the pharmacy and get a prescription ordered and I need to go into see my doctor if I can squeeze it in this week.

     Took a nasty fall as soon as we got to Missoula.  The streets were solid ice.  I landed flat on my back but tried to catch myself with my left hand.  Left wrist is stiff and very swollen in the mornings and then goes down,  it is quite sore, but as it is collapsing I don't know if this is from the arthritis or the fall.  Probably should have it checked out.  I just really don't feel like I have the time right now to have an injury.  So I will ignore it until it goes away.....  see how mature I am?  I will get to it when I have time.

     The funeral service was beautiful.  It was held in St Francis Xavier Church.  The music was astounding.  This church is one of the oldest Catholic churches west of the Mississippi.  The Frescoes are so beautiful and well worth seeing if you are in that part of the country.  Hub's and I stayed with friends and he helped with a bathroom remodel while I stayed with my sister and helped with what I could at the funeral.

      Spent time with my mother, but Sis refused to go into the house.  The fact that mom has allowed our brother back in is a very sore subject with the rest of the family.  I know she regrets is, as we could not stay there at all but had to stay with others.  Here she has this huge house and her family cannot come and visit or stay as you never know what my brother is going to do.  I was so hoping he would go to prison for a few years and maybe get cleaned up.  That has not happened so we have to see where this leads.  It is a never ending cycle of abuse on one level or another.

     Well no use dwelling on a situation I cannot change, and I have work to do!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment