Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday, motivation, I need some.

 $23.16 groceries
Hubs wants rice for dinner, he put out a bag and the rice cooker which I ignored and made my taco salad, so tonight I will use 1/2 bag 1/2 lb. of brown rice out of storage, and I dug through cupboard and found a package of curry mix.  I will pull chicken breasts out of freezer and add, onions, carrots and potatoes.  This will all go over rice. Using up three storage items.

      We have at least 10 new students at the studio, so that is great!  We also lost 5 or 6 but as my good friend calls it they might have been dead weight.  We will see. It usually balances out over time. Last night was a lot of running around and trying to switch people to different classes.  Some of the younger classes are just too large.  As in 16 dancers, we need move them around.  Yikes!

     I am trying to really listen to my body and I have discovered that adding the evenings at the studio, really exhausts me.  Funny, but I have essentially had three weeks off and have not gone there in the evenings,the last two days I have come home and collapsed on the couch and gone to sleep almost immediately. This is alarming to Hubby.  He thinks I am dieing. I haven't been sewing a great deal, but have been doing a lot of laundry and putting away.  So hopefully I can get myself on even keel.  It might also be the cold weather and the dark, I am just so tired all the time.  I know my disease makes me tired and the drugs I take also add to this, I just really don't like it at all.  I want energy!

     I have ignored my house for the last couple of days, so after I get myself cleaned up that will be a priority.  If I let it get out of hand I may not be able to bring it back especially with my energy level.....splat!

         So I am going to try and motivate myself a bit and look chipper!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete