Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday, slowly getting there

     We are going to be eating left overs for a while.  But they are good so no complaints.

     I am down to a few hats that need to be made for the show.  Also a few props are left.  I should say I need to make at least 14 more hats, but they go together fast, so a couple more hours.  The shop however is really full and I am not taking in any new work that has to be done in the next two weeks unless it is very easy and fast.

     Mom and I had a  very nice day yesterday even though I was busy.  I did have her out for about 2.5 hours on her feet.  It is important that she get out and walk and be forced to stand on her feet.  It is easy at her age and with her problems to just sit and then they get weaker and weaker. She seemed to have a better night last night.  I bought some quinine water and had her drink some also a little Gatorade.  An anonymous blogger suggested an electrolyte imbalance for her leg cramps and light headedness.  So I am giving it a try.  Thanks for the tip.

    We are 5 days out from show time and I am trying to care.  It is always like this however.  You live and breath and idea and by the time it arrives you are so tired it is hard to have the energy to be excited.  It will come, it always does.

     We are talking more and more about her living here and then traveling to see the other girls.  She has enough money to do that and she can also go back to Missoula and stay in a hotel for a week or two to see others.  One of us will have to accompany her but she has the funds to do that.  This is a problem that will be addressed in July.

     I need to pay bills today or sometime tonight.  Also have a 4 hour rehearsal this evening.


Out My window:  Beautiful weather, I need to plant a few things I picked up on sale at Walmart.  I want to get the flower boxes done before I leave for Twin Falls.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. it might work out the best for her to live with one of you. At least you can keep a better eye on her.

    ReplyDelete