Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday, Nice week.

No Spend.  Made hub's a Mexican omelet for dinner with a low carb tortilla. Tonight I think we are going to go out.  Both of us need a break.

     I was able to get to sleep by 2:30 last night so gained half an hour.  Is it going to be like this forever?  I don't know.  I was able to get quite a bit of sewing done even though I was interrupted by an old Irish dancer that has gone into professional competition.  Her skirt was too short on a costume I had designed a while back.  Even though she is doing well and going up in trials a couple of judges have commented , so we put an identical skirt on it just a little longer.  She was so tired when she hit my place that I made her go to bed, while I sewed and then got her up when I was done.  She had to drive to a competition and I thought she needed the sleep.

     My mom was called by a scammer yesterday.  She still believes that the person she first talked to on the phone was her nephew.  He cried and cried she keeps saying.  It gave her nightmares.  I get nightmares worrying about her doing something stupid.  Those guys that scam old people are really good.

     Last evening I was able to clean around the pond area.  I still have a lot of debree to pick up.  It is pulled but it was getting dark so hard to see what I was doing in the shady area.  I am hoping to have the back all done this weekend.  Then onto the front which won't take more than a couple of hours.

     I have some studio book work to do today and a pile of sewing to get done by noon.  So I had better get busy.  I only have a couple hours.  Ugh!

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the sleep issues - hope they resolve quickly. Could it be the heat?

    ReplyDelete