Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday, Financial monkey wrench...

No spend, Steak, green beans, yellow squash, cucumber salad, cucumbers for dinner.  I have some ground beef thawed out and I need to come up with something for dinner.

     I also need to pay bills and I have no money, well that is not completely true, but I have very little and I need some cash for our getting together with the kids next week.  So I am monkeying with my finances to see what I can do to get this done.  I need to sit down and balance both check books.  Figure out what bills I can pay and what can wait.  I love my life.  But I also refuse to put everything on hold when I can enjoy time with my girls.  Just have to do it on the cheap.  I also need to make sure I can come home and pay what is due.  Like the dang house payment, it seems like it is always due.

     I did a great deal of sewing yesterday and have  much to do today.  Big goals.  I need money.  I also need to clean the house, get some laundry done and the ironing is mocking me from the corner of the shop.

     Out My Window:  It is still hotter than Hades outside.  My flowers are gasping.  The garden is loving the weather.  Well as long as I keep the water on the plants.  It was 102 yesterday when hubs drove into town at 4:30 p.m.  So a little cooler.

     I am going to get busy, until I melt that is.......

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Same here - that mortgage comes weekly right? Just got an order in for 9 quilts, so I am up to my eyeballs as well. Need the money though, so it is welcome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little envious - I'm sitting here with the windows and doors closed and a sweater on - it's that cool. And rain!!! Yesterday in the paper there was an item about a farmer who found a large carp swimming in what used to be his corn field. What I would give for a day of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete