Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wednesday, counter tops!


     Yes today is the day!  The counter tops are scheduled to go in at 11:30.  I can hardly wait.  After that we can put everything away, away.  Actually maybe organize a little.

     Hub's and I took a 6 mile hike last evening and it was so nice.  We did not get home until after dark.

     I am catching up on my sewing.  Still have a wedding dress to finish up.  It is hanging over the ironing board right now.  Then it is just alterations until I get back from daughter's place.  Unless there is an emergency.

     It is very hot here and we are all melting.  Love the heat but must put my hair up as it gets too hot for me.


     Sis is going to plant my flowers out front.  I have not done anything with the flower boxes on the front porch.  Actually I haven't done anything with the front porch except throw crap out there.  Ugh!

     Well guess I will go find some motivation somewhere.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. So happy you are in the wind down part of the kitchen redo. I can do without anything but my kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice sister!
    I need to work on a wedding dress this weekend myself... It's a GOT TO situation. If it was for my own daughter, I wouldn't be complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing without a kitchen would be horrid. Just doing without a sink while it was being installed drove me nuts. I had to go to the bathroom just to get a glass of water. Since cutoffs had not been installed yet, there was no water in the house for a short while. I cannot wait to see the pictures of the new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete