Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wednesday, June 1st

  So today I was going to start an exercise program and eat right and get my life in order.  I woke up at 6 and thought wake up Hub's for a walk, but I went back to sleep, then I woke at 7:30 and thought wake up Hub's for a walk and I went back to sleep.  Now it is 9:30 and the shop opens in a 1/2 an hour so I will have to walk later......

     The entire large box of milk duds I ate last night before bed looks really good right now.  I think I know where another one is......

    It is June 1st, my day to start?  What was that again?

     I have to pay bills today and I have to clean off my desk and organize the mess.  One of my wedding dresses was pick up and another should be done tonight.  I still have so much to do before tomorrow so I will be locked in my shop dungeon.

     I did start painting the one chair I had sanded.  It is so much work but they will be beautiful.

     Before I come down stairs I am going to sand and give my first chair another coat of paint.  Then I will get to work.  Blah!

  I just need to think I am making progress....  That is my entire life right now it is dots..... these dots.....

signing off....


.......

Have a great and productive day!

kim

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? Ditto? The particulars are different but the story is the same.

    ReplyDelete