Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday, keep moving

Friday I noticed that my shoulders were really achy, which is weird but of course I ignored it and made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies with toasted walnuts ( always toast your nuts) makes them taste so much better.  That last sentence needs to be struck from the blog or embroidered on a pillow not sure which. Grandson loves to bake.  I also made a homemade stew.  Which was devoured and then the left overs eaten Saturday.


Saturday, Daughter and I did a little shopping.  She wants Christmas pictures taken of the 4 grandchildren on her Mother-in-laws side.  So we bought red Christmas taffeta and the things to make  two toddler Christmas dresses, a Vest for the five year old and overalls for the baby all in Christmas colors.  I am also going to make a couple of polar fleece sleep sacks for the fat bundle.

I had a really bad Asthma attack while out shopping, but I awoke that morning with a stuffed nose and a scratchy throat.  Daughter said the sage brush was in full bloom and I took a couple of allergy tablets and that seemed to knock it for a bit. When we arrived home I slept from 3:30 to 8 p.m. and then got up.  I was hot/cold and cold/hot.  Went back to bed and slept for 12 hours under a sheet I was so hot.  Woke up this morning with a bad headache, my back hurts, ears are plugged.  Horrible sinus drainage and a bad cough.  Great.  I just brought the plague to my grand children.

I am all medicationed (yes that is a word)up and trying to get  some sewing done.

Or maybe I will go back to bed.

Have a a peaceful and restful Sabbath.

Kim


1 comment:

  1. I will add "toast ur nuts" to the list of future pillow sayings.
    Please feel better despite the plaque....

    ReplyDelete