Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday, keep moving

Friday I noticed that my shoulders were really achy, which is weird but of course I ignored it and made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies with toasted walnuts ( always toast your nuts) makes them taste so much better.  That last sentence needs to be struck from the blog or embroidered on a pillow not sure which. Grandson loves to bake.  I also made a homemade stew.  Which was devoured and then the left overs eaten Saturday.


Saturday, Daughter and I did a little shopping.  She wants Christmas pictures taken of the 4 grandchildren on her Mother-in-laws side.  So we bought red Christmas taffeta and the things to make  two toddler Christmas dresses, a Vest for the five year old and overalls for the baby all in Christmas colors.  I am also going to make a couple of polar fleece sleep sacks for the fat bundle.

I had a really bad Asthma attack while out shopping, but I awoke that morning with a stuffed nose and a scratchy throat.  Daughter said the sage brush was in full bloom and I took a couple of allergy tablets and that seemed to knock it for a bit. When we arrived home I slept from 3:30 to 8 p.m. and then got up.  I was hot/cold and cold/hot.  Went back to bed and slept for 12 hours under a sheet I was so hot.  Woke up this morning with a bad headache, my back hurts, ears are plugged.  Horrible sinus drainage and a bad cough.  Great.  I just brought the plague to my grand children.

I am all medicationed (yes that is a word)up and trying to get  some sewing done.

Or maybe I will go back to bed.

Have a a peaceful and restful Sabbath.

Kim


2 comments:

  1. I will add "toast ur nuts" to the list of future pillow sayings.
    Please feel better despite the plaque....

    ReplyDelete


  2. خدماتنا متميزة عن غيرنا في مجال التسريبات سربات المياه والعوزال وحل بطرق سليمة دون التدمير فعندنا في شركة ركن البيت افضل يوجد افضل الفنين الممتزين في مجال التسربات والكشف عنها بدون اي مشاكل من خلال الطاقم التي تم تدريبه في شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام فتعاملك معنا ستحصل علي خدمات متميزة

    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
    شركة كشف تسربات بجدة
    شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

    شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    كشف تسربات المياه

    ReplyDelete